Monday, December 29, 2008

7th January

Every year for as long as I can remember my birthday (7th Jan) co-incided with some dreary back to work/school/college type date. It was always the first day back or the last day before "real life started again after the holidays.

Still , this year its a bit better.

The first ever public screening of the Secret of Kells will take place in Forum des Images in Paris.
Its at 3.00 pm , with an audience mainly of youngsters, I am told.
Tickets are 5 Euros I think and I will be doing a short "making of" presentation at 6.00 pm
also.
I will be joined in the making of part by the screenwriter , Fabrice Ziolkowski and perhaps others.
Not exactly sure yet of the running order etcetera but more news as I know it!

http://www2.forumdesimages.fr/fdi/Forum-des-images

2 comments: