Thursday, September 24, 2009

Norway

So here I am in Norway at the Cartoon forum. My flight from Vancouver to dubin was over booked so I ended up just making it here in time, after being bumped to a later flight.
Still, I had an extra day in Vancouver with Sean, Tony , Ross and co.

The screenings lastw eek in Canada, Amsterdam and Johanesburg were a success by all accounts.


Yesterday we saw some beautiful Fjords and tonight is the ceremony for the Cartoon D'or of which i am a jury member for.
My fellow judges Serge and Kari and I have a press conference in a few minutes ...

I am so jetlagged its not funny but still standing!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tomm!

    I finally got to show the film to my girlfriend and family this weekend in Amsterdam. They were all overwhelmed by its beautiful look. Too bad you couldn't be there. We had a great time. It was cool seeing Ross again. Tell him I said hi!

    Good luck at the Cartoon Forum! Keep us updated.

    - Daan.

    ReplyDelete