Monday, February 16, 2009

Bums on seats

C'mon everyone in Belgium and France! Encourage everyone to go to see this film! Bring your Granny!


  1. Yep, yep. Get out and see this fantastic film everyone! I know I would if I lived in France, Belgium or Ireland. I'm glad to hear reviews have been looking very favorable so far. I hope box office results come out looking good for the week, Mr. Moore. Also, thanks for all the little updates you have been making since the film release! Quite exciting.:)

  2. Hey, my girlfriend and i went to watch this great movie on saturday, we absolutely loved it!
    Guys congratulation for all the good work you did on this great piece of art! it's a great pleasure to see a 2D movie so original in this times where 3D movies rules.

    All the best!

  3. Hello
    I saw it with my daughter in Pontoise yesterday.
    Great work! Very witty and a feast for the eyes.

  4. Hi Tomm,
    First of all: congratulations with the movie: it's a modern masterpiece! Truly stunning.
    I'm telling everybody to get to there nearest cinema. but there's two things I don't get: where are the posters and commercials? I'm seeing Bolt on every corner and between every show on tv, but I haven't seen any Brendan yet. and I keep my both eyes open for it...
    Second: why doesn't it play in every kinepolis in flanders? Only in antwerp and Brussels.
    A last question: will they sell your beautiful Brendanbook in Belgian stores?