Friday, July 23, 2010

Spanish Interviews

Did some interviews with Spanish press for the upcoming Spanish release of Kells in August today
Watch out for it in Spain folks!


  1. "The Andreadis Unibrow Theory of Art" by Athena Andreadis, Ph.D., posted on May 5, 2010 06:12 PM

  2. In Spain really??
    that's great!

  3. I took my daughter to see it at the Verdi Cinema in Madrid last night. We both thought it was a lovely story and beautifully animated. Just wonderful.

  4. Wonderful picture! I went to the Renoir Cinemas in Madrid yesterday, and it was marvellous, beatifully crafted, and a breath of fresh air in the world of animation.

    On the other hand, it's a pity that such a nice film to see is marred by a poor distribution in my country. Obviously not your fault, but it's shown in 3 cinemas only (2 in Madrid, 1 in Barcelona), all of them in English with Spanish subtitles, and unfortunately this keeps 99.9% of the potential Spanish audience from watching it. We've still got a long way to go regarding foreign languages...

    Anyway, congratulations for a job well done, I'll recommend it to my friends. Best regards from Madrid.

  5. I have been anxiously waiting for The Secret of Kells to arrive here in Barcelona and was not disappointed. I completely agree with M. Virgil about the poor distribution. This is such a beautiful film and I can't wait to see your next films!
    I've written a little review for my blog, hope you'll enjoy it!