Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Us Premiere and Looking Good for Down Under

Hey,

Don't forget to go to the Ny premiere on Saturday or the second screening on Sunday!
I wanna hear how it goes from some of you American readers!

Things are looking positive for an Australian release too and I will let you all know if and when that happens.
I heard Kells screened in Auckland recently too at a festival, hopefully a wider release will follow there too.

We had possibly the last big screen screening prior to the DVd release here in Ireland at the Galway film Fleadh on Sunday, it was great to see a nice crowd there and everyone seemed to have enjoyed it!

Onwards.....

5 comments:

  1. Hey Tomm,

    Was at the screening in Galway, really enjoyed the film, looking forward to the DVD release, any ideas when it will be available?

    All the best,
    Paul Higgins

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am psyched for the possibility of an Aussie premiere! Please try for the Dendy in Brisbane, I'm sure it would go down really well, and I'd be only too happy to plug the heck out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so torturous to know that Kells is playing in NY and I live in Los Angeles. Come on. There must be a larger release of Kells in the U.S. Please tell me it's coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will it be screening in Ottawa?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope it is relased in Australia. I know it was screened at the Melb Int Film Fest, but normal cinemas please???

    ReplyDelete