Monday, March 02, 2009

Kells in Kells!










On Saturday myself and character designer Barry Reynolds went to Kells where the local chamber of commerce presented me with a lovely sculpture to mark the occasion and Barry and I drew pictures for the kids all day.
I presented a short "making of" and Barry gave a demonstration on drawing the characters.
We even had some local actors dressed as monks in attendance and an exhibition of work from the film is on display in the Kells heritage centre .

Big thanks to Richard ,Jess, Kate , Amelia and the Mayor of Kells himself!

Despite there being no cinema in Kells the film will show there this St.Patricks day in the Cinemobile!!!!

I even bumped into an old Ballyfermot comrade , some enthusastic young animators and other old friends from that neck of the woods
We had a great day all in!

No comments:

Post a Comment